Railway power infrastructure
In the field of railway technology EQOS Energie’s core competencies lie in the area of catenary line construction and signalling. Our portfolio covers virtually everything that moves on rails: long-distance, regional trains, trams, factory trains, but also underground and suburban trains. Our meticulous planning, reliable assembly and follow-up maintenance ensure that maximum traffic is possible on every line.
Maximum deployment, the briefest of interruptions and smart process control achieve optimum results and thus ensure high customer satisfaction. An advanced high-performance machine park, ingenious assembly techniques and our own tailored tool and EDP environment for catenary systems round off EQOS Energie’s portfolio. We provide individual services or manage entire projects.
Your advantages in railway technology with us
- Equipped with the latest machine technology
- Machinery individually controlled according to customer requirements
- Flexible deployment of employees, local and long-distance training
- Advice in cross-industry developments in the area of cutting-edge technology
- Deep understanding of industries, technology, processes and knowledge transfer within the company
Rail-based technical equipment
EQOS Energie offers you everything from a single source
Our proven interdisciplinary approach enables us to offer a high standard of services in local and long-distance railway networks. We exploit cross-sector synergies in planning and execution to create optimum power structures for rail traffic.
EQOS Energie supports you in your projects with know-how, experience and advanced technology.
Overhead line construction for long-distance and local rail traffic:
- Overhead line system planning
- Advanced machine park and installation tools for overhead lines
- Foundation and pole erection incl. special driven pile foundation work
- Flexible installation procedures with road-rail vehicles
- On-track pole erection with special pole erecting vehicle
- Surveying and documentation of overhead line system with patented dynamometer car ( e.g. for acceptance, assessment and documentation of the overhead line system, inventories etc.)
- Construction of earth termination systems, earth termination system metering and documentation
- Inventory, acceptance, commissioning
- Maintenance, repair and troubleshooting
- Manufacture and supplying of catenary components
An inventive partner
EQOS Energie mainly focuses on technical innovations and patents developed in-house.
TELLEUT telescopic lamp:
developed in-house, our patented TELLEUT solution enables lights on overhead poles to be lowered to a level that allows personnel to work in safety. Another bonus: use of our telescopic lamp reduces maintenance and repair costs because no assembly tower vehicle or other hoisting equipment is required.
Dynamometer car for surveying catenary systems:
Our patented automatic guidance system balances out the customary tolerances for wheel flanges and track systems, thus permitting exact measurement. Equipped with a pantograph, ultrasound metering and a camera system, the dynamometer car enables contactless catenary line surveying even on live lines – catenary systems no longer need to be deactivated for the purpose. The metering run produces a seamless log of the catenary system, thus complying with all requirements for the approval of new or modernised systems.
Special poles for high structural requirements:
High structural requirements in cramped spaces call for the deployment of a unique pole specially developed by EQOS Energie for such situations. A side effect of the slim design is a clearer view of operational equipment such as signalling systems, for example. Typical implementation areas for our special poles include shunting yards on account of the narrow clearances between tracks.